Many people have trouble locating a good z-wave plus outlet because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great z-wave plus outlet, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best z-wave plus outlet Review:
- Remote and Voice control: A large range of types of load are supported to be controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Hands-free voice control by Alexa like: “Alexa, turn on the coffee maker”. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 10A, the device wil turn off!
- Timer and schedule: Control lights and applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
- Mini Z-Wave Outlets: Mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Control your home applications with 15A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances.
- This Z-Wave outlet smart plug is compatible with those Z-Wave hub: SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Fibaro, Homeseer, Ring, Honeywell, 2GIG, Hubitat(change device type). ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
- Easy to Setup – No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
- Aeotec’s smallest, best-certified smart plug built with Gen7, Z-Wave Plus, S2, and SmartStart. 30% smaller than past smart switches at only 2.4x1.5x1.2 inch - so small that it doesn’t block other power outlets!
- 99% accurate energy metering inbuilt. Analyses how much electricity you’re spending in real-time and reports it back to Z-Wave gateway software.
- Z-Wave Plus, 700 series, and Z-Wave S2 certified for 30% quicker response time, 150% better wireless range, and 3-layers wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC12-20050064.
- Inbuilt surge protector: protects your electronics from surges / spikes that are up to 2,000 volts. Inbuilt over-current protection up to 16 amps.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways. Tested to work with Aetoec AutoPilot, Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Samsung SmartThings, Hubitat, Vera, ISY994i ZW and more.
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Vera and more.
- OUTLET OPTIONS – Use one grounded Z-Wave controlled outlet to wirelessly schedule and operate a lamp or small appliance from anywhere at any time with a mobile device. The always-on outlet provides continuous power for traditional use.
- TAMPER RESISTANT – For increased safety, tamper-resistant outlets prevent foreign objects from being inserted any slot individually. The smart device is ideal for homes with pets or small children and protects against common injuries associated with electrical receptacles.
- INSTALLATION AND USE – In-wall installation with hardwired connections, including a neutral wire, is required. The duplex outlet fits rocker-style wallplates – not included – and works with all types of light sources as well as other devices.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Control the Z-Wave outlet remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the smart device. With a 150ft. Z-Wave range, home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
- Z-WAVE PLUS CERTIFIED: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink
- VOICE CONTROL: works with Alexa (Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- CONTROL: Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- LEVITON: Making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited .
- SMART: Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Z-wave Plus certified - compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and wink
- Provides 15a, 120 vac NEMA 5-15R Grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- Scene and zone control integration
- Protected memory maintains on/off status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
- Z-Wave outdoor plug, Requires a Z-Wave certified hub/gateway. Compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Fibaro, Hubitat ,HomeSeer and so on
- Features two Z-Wave smart outlet(Controlled independently), with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use
- Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, works with LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices. Supported voltage - 120 VAC, total load is max 15Amp
- Works with Alexa for voice control: Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus)
- IP65 waterproof rated for outdoor use. Cannot be immersed in water
- POWERFUL PLUG: The only Z-Wave Plug that lets you safely control and monitor heavy-duty 110V appliances from your Z-Wave smart home system. Connect your refrigerator, humidifier or dehumidifier, AC unit, fan, sump pump, or a gas clothes dryer to Z-Wave. NEW: 45 degree angled plug so you can fit 2 Smart Switches in a single receptacle!
- POWERFUL Z-WAVE: With built-in Z-Wave Plus signal repeater and range test tool, the Power Switch will boost your whole Z-Wave network while keeping it protected with AES signal encryption.
- POWERFUL CONTROL: Monitor energy use of connected appliances in live mode or over time with W, kWh, A, and V reports (your Z-Wave hub needs to support this feature). NOTE: It is NOT a power outage monitor! Quick status reports to the controller and on/off state recovery after power failure.
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Made from high-quality components that will last, even when it's very cold or very hot (14° - 104°F, indoor use only). ETL certified: complies with North American electrical safety standards. Extra-thick flexible cord is perfect for installations with no immediate access to a receptacle.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use the Power Switch with any certified Z-Wave gateway for simple on/off control (Wink, Z-Wave alarm panels). Advanced settings and energy monitoring available for open systems only, including Vera, SmartThings (custom device handler required, contact seller first), HomeSeer, and Fibaro Home Center Lite.
- Weatherproof – Impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. The grounded outlet faces down with the switch is properly mounted to be protected from rain and debris.
- Manual operation – A convenient ON/OFF button on the switch housing allows manual control of the connected device.
- Optional LED – An integrated LED indicator illuminates to show switch status and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Convenient design –reduced size from previous outdoor plug-in Z-Wave switches and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple installation options.
- Hassle-free Operation: Plug the smart outlet in, can control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day
- Adjust brightness level from 10-100%: Manual & Remote Control,come on or turn off via a schedule, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life
- Plug and Play: The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Z-Wave Plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Fibaro, Vera, Hubitat and so on
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required(sold separately)
- This Z-Wave outdoor plug is compatible with those Z-Wave hub: SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Fibaro, Homeseer, Ring, Honeywell, 2GIG, Hubitat(change device type). ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
Ideal for Outdoor: IP65 Weather-resistant housing. Ideal for Garden, Backyard, Kitchen, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc--should not be exposed directly to rain or immersed in water.
Schedule and Timer: You can set automatic daily timers or create on/off routing so that your devices can turn on and off automatically. And saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident.
Work with: MP22Z outdoor smart plug designed for use for or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc.
How to set up: Pair it with your hub and plug in the device you want to remote control. Now you can use your cellphone to turn the device on/off, schedule an event and group the things you want to control together.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First z-wave plus outlet.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of z-wave plus outlet and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your z-wave plus outlet from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each z-wave plus outlet description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the z-wave plus outlet you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a z-wave plus outlet with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of z-wave plus outlet will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a z-wave plus outlet . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a z-wave plus outlet?
- What are the benefits of buying a z-wave plus outlet?
- When searching for an effective z-wave plus outlet , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any z-wave plus outlet , let alone the best one?
- What are the best z-wave plus outlet s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about z-wave plus outlet?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning z-wave plus outlet, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.