Many people have trouble locating a good workman b100 antenna because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great workman b100 antenna, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best workman b100 antenna Review:
- Compact CB Radio Antenna!
- No Groundplane Requirement Allows use on Fiberglass, Wood, metal or other type Surfaces!
- Covers All 40 Channels!
- Requires 18ft or More Lenght of Optional Coaxial Cable with Regular PL-259 Connector.
- 3ft tall
- 500W 3ft tall
- 3 Foot Black Base Staion CB Antenna!
- Tuneable! Easy Spin Tuning Rings Makes SWR Adjustments A Breeze!
- Great For Home Indoor, Attic or Outdoor Use!
- No Groundplane Needed! Handles 500W.
- Also Good For Fiberglass Motor Homes, Boats and Trucks!
- Base station antenna Factory tuned at mid-band High power handling capability Whip equipped whit waterproof jointing sleeve Made of aluminium alloy 6063 T-832
- ype: Dipole Frequency range: 26-28 MHz Radiation (H-plane): Horizontal mounting: Directional Vertical mounting: Omnidirectional Gain: 0 dBd, 2.15 dBi Bandwidth @ SWR ≤ 2: ≥ 3750 KHz
- SWR @ res. freq.: ≤ 1.1 Max. power: 1000 Watts (CW) continuous 3000 Watts (CW) short time Feed system / position: Gamma match / center Connector: UHF-female
- Materials: Aluminium, Steel, Nylon Wind load / resistance: 80 N at 150 Km/h / 130 Km/h Wind surface: 0.07 m² Length (approx.): 5420 mm
- Turning radius (approx.): 3050 mm for horizontal polarization Weight (approx.): 2560 gr Mounting mast: Ø 35-50 mm
- Base station antenna unity-gain, omnidirectional low radiation angle for excellent dx high power handling capability made of aluminum alloy
- Type: 1/4 wavelength boomerang frequency range: tunable from 26.5 to 30 MHz impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation (h-plane): 360° omnidirectional polarization: linear vertical gain: 0 DBD, 2.15 DBI bandwidth @ SWR <= 2: ; >= 2000 KHZ @ 26.5 MHz
- SWR @ res. freq.: <= 1.5 Max, power: 1000 watts (CW) continuous, 3000 watts (pep) short time
- Connector: uhf-female
- Frequency Range: 26-28MHz; Bandwidth: 2MHz; Input Impedance: 50Ω; VSWR: less than 1.5
- Gain: 3.5dBi; Maximum Power: 100W
- 6 section aluminum alloy whip ; Connector Type: UHF-female(SO239); Length: ≤6200(mm); Gross Weight: 2.8(KG)
- Hold pole diameter: Φ55-Φ65(mm); Wind Velocity: 200(km/h)
- Packing Size: 1100*160*120(mm); with ground plane and installation instructions
- 12 Foot Tall Fiberglass Hi Performance CB and 10 Meter Base Roof Vertical Antenna.
- Includes U-Clamps to attach to an Optional Mast Pipe.
- Accepts any Optional Coax Cable with PL-259 Connector.
- Easily Tuneable , Rated 2000 Watt P.E.P No Radials required.
- Item is Made in the U.S.A !
- Base station antenna tunable from 26.5 to 30 MHz
- Made of anti-corodal aluminum tube
- Cobra Uniden Galaxy Ranger Midland Stryker Magnum Connex General Lee president mirage
- 3 section
- 18ft tall
- 1/2 wave over 1/4 wave
- WARRANTY : ONE YEAR
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First workman b100 antenna.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of workman b100 antenna and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your workman b100 antenna from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each workman b100 antenna description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the workman b100 antenna you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a workman b100 antenna with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of workman b100 antenna will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a workman b100 antenna . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a workman b100 antenna?
- What are the benefits of buying a workman b100 antenna?
- When searching for an effective workman b100 antenna , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any workman b100 antenna , let alone the best one?
- What are the best workman b100 antenna s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about workman b100 antenna?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning workman b100 antenna, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.