A safety harness is a crucial tool every person working at a high construction site needs. It is essential to hinder the occurrence of accidents or falls in such sites as they may be critical. The safety harnesses have fixed cables that fit the body to stop the wearer from tripping from the high points and get injuries.
Safety measures when climbing a higher place is vital. With the best safety harness in the market, you are sure you are safe. Work harness demand is rapidly increasing, making it hard to get the right Harness with ease. It takes the hassle of trials and error to get a top-rated safety harness.
Top 5 Best Safety Harness: Editor Recommended
It is essential to be cautious when purchasing your safety harness. You should consider several factors to get the appropriate safety harness. These factors include; cost, place of use, and the different kinds of Harness available in the market.
Product Guide on Safety Harness
The correct safety harness entirely depends on how you expect to use it. There are different types of safety harnesses, depending on where it is to be used. The industrial safety harness is for use in commercial places or industries. The Construction safety belt is for use in construction sites.
Understanding their application differences makes it easy to think of the right safety harnesses. You can choose a safety harness that works both in the construction sector and the industrial sector. It becomes easy, safe, and comfortable. With the guides below, it will be convenient for you when selecting a safety harness.
Specific work requires special safety harnesses with advanced features. In construction sites, harness for construction workers is well-thought-out to embrace more weight as the wearer will be holding several other tools. The safety harnesses also have D-ring for one to have perfect positioning when working.
For welders, their safety harnesses are non-conductive and incombustible to prevent authenticity compromise with burning slag. For work near the traffic and its surroundings, a high-visibility safety harness is crucial. Your visibility is essential when working in this area. Always consider the type of work when choosing a safety harness.
Your comfort when choosing a safety harness may not be essential, but they have a great match. A most comfortable safety harness is worn fittingly and cozily to help workers observe their safety. A comfy safety harness has paddings for keeping the Harness in good shape, making it more comfortable to wear. The padding also holds rough straps from coming into contact with your body.
In case you want to work on warm conditions outside your home, go for a comfortable harness with breathable paddings. This is to keep you off from overheating. A safety harness with removable padding is also great. This will make it easy to clean between uses.
Any safety harness with tool belt you purchase should meet the ANSI standard certification. American National Standard Institute gives out standard requirements to be met before ascertaining it safe for use.
The safety harnesses manufacturers share the safety certification information on their websites to convince buyers as safe. You can always contact the manufacturers in case the Harness you want to purchase is not listed on the safety certification.
How it Works
A necessary but straightforward buying guide you need to understand when looking at the best safety harness. An industrial safety harness should handle your body weight while giving you proper safety as you work on your site.
You should also handle your working tools and use both hands to work on your construction area without tension. At high places, you should trust the Harness to hold you in place as you work. When you know how the safety harness works, it becomes a simple task to choose one from the market.
The work harness makes sure it holds you firm in case you trip off and to fall. It makes sure you recover quickly from the pressure and shock of falling. Though it does not return one to the right position, it correctly holds you as you wait for assistance. To know how to use the safety harness with ease and confidence, a training course is vital. The course also helps one know how to keep calm when accidents happen.
The 10 Best Safety Harnesses Reviews:
1. WELKFORDER 3D-Ring Hunting Safety Harness
- Stay safe throughout the hunt; No dangerous dangling straps or confusing weave-through buckles
- Lightweight meets phenomenal comfort in this incredibly lightweight harness; Weighs in at only 2.5 pounds, which allows for all-day comfort and mobility
- Versatile enough for all-season use and can be easily worn over lightweight clothes or underneath cold-weather gear
- Comes with all the necessary accessories include a Primary Treestrap, Suspension Relief Strap, Safe-Use Instructions, and DVD
- Features a 5-year warranty, strongest in the industry
One of the Best safety harnesses for construction or climbing higher points. Its design is ergonomic for proper fitting. It has three D-rings to hold you tight in case of a fall. The other feature is the five adjustment points making it an abundant and dependable harness for diverse jobs.
Welkforder is the best roofing harness as it is versatile and comfortable. Painters, roofers, carpenters, and tower climbers can use it comfortably. The other feature that makes it reliable is its affordability. It is economical, and anyone can purchase it.
- 3 D-rings
- Ergonomic design
- Five adjustment points
- Reliable and easy to use
- Multipurpose safety harness
- Designed for safe performance
- Extra time and energy consumption to wear
2. KSEIBI 421020 Construction Safety Harness
- ■ Premium quality steel buckles reduce both the carried weight and required energy required for all-day job performance. Three high quality steel D-rings: at back and hips. Five points of adjustment. Notched pass through chest buckles fasten without twisting
- ■ Polyester webbing strap with powder coated steel metal fittings
- ■ Fully Adjustable Universal Fit for XL and XXL Sizes All in ONE Harness
- ■ Multi-Purpose Harnesses include rear D-rings and are ideal for use as a general harness tool in a variety of applications, it's and ideal tools for roofing, ladder climbing, construction site worker, warehouse forklift cage work, and for ironworker.
- ■ Restraint rope lanyard 1.0 mtr length, abrasion resistant thimble to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact and the steel scaffold hook made from high forged alloy steel material with gate opening 55 mm.
Most comfortable safety harness to consider. It offers proper fitting when working on your site, and you won’t have to worry about it getting loose. One of its features is the premium steel metal buckles to hold you into place. It also has a fit metal steel polyester webbing to reduce the amount of energy one needs to do a specific job.
With the KSEIBI harness, you will not feel the heavyweight on your body. Also, the safety harness has a restraint rope 10 meters long to increase your security. You can adjust the KSEIBI 421020 on different levels. The reason why many users consider it.
- Excellent steel metal buckles
- Three steel D-rings
- 10 meters long restraint rope
- Adjustable at different levels
- A safe to use equipment
- Metal steel polyester webbing
- Perfect fittings
- Little energy usage
- Made of steel metals thus heavyweight
3. Weanas Thicken Tree Stand Safety Harness
- Beginner's Harness: CE Certified,, but not certified for indoor climbing.Harness weight limited: 300KG,breaking strength-22KN. Half body climbing harness, traditional buckle, harness construction distributes pressure to keep you comfortable while climbing Comfortable wear is a good companion for your outdoor sports
- Size: Fits waist strap 20" to 46"(51cm to 118cm), Leg strap 15" to 27" (38cm to 70m), one size fits for person. Well on all ages and can be shared by the whole family. Easy to operate, wear and remove
- Durable Bearing Loop: High load bearing, all the connections and webbing are very sturdy with reinforced ends to bear your weight and protect your safety at all times
- Wide Range of Uses: Perfecting for mountaineering, tree climbing, indoor climbing, rock climbing, outward band, fire rescue, working on the higher level etc. Comfortable cushioning to ensure safety during rock climbing
- Premium Quality Half Body Climbing Harness, Thick, Wider and Safety Waist Belt great for women, men and older children. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Weanas is one of the Best fall arrest harness. A durable and quality polyester made product. It is a decisive waist safety harness. This Harness is versatile for use in rock climbing, fire rescue, and high points.
The safety harness accommodates a maximum weight of 300kg. Making it an ideal choice for numerous users. Weanas is affordable, and any user can purchase it.
- Holds a maximum of 300kg
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Easy to operate
- Polyester made
- Durable product
- Simple operation
- Ultimate waist safety harness
4. 3M DBI-SALA ExoFit 1107975 Vest Style Harness
Are you looking for the best safety harness for construction? 3M is the product to consider. It is safe and comfortable with back, shoulder, and leg padding. Its unique feature is the duo-lock that connects the chest and leg straps, thus your safety assurance when at work.
3M DBI is built with reflexive materials. A top rated safety harness to use when working in traffic and dim-lit areas because of its visibility. A safety harness with a tool belt and has a back D-ring made of aluminum.
- Built-in Reflexive material
- Flexible padding
- Aluminum made D-ring
- Easy to use and adjust
- Construction safety belt to fasten around the waist
- Strong straps
- Uncomfortable padding when hot
- Slides out when not in load
5. Kwik Safety (charlotte, NC) Thunder 3D-ring Safety Harness
- WE DON'T CUT CORNERS ON SAFETY: This construction harness is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Our safety harness fall protection is the complete safety package. Be seen and safe with the fluorescent yellow synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the THUNDER fall protection harness has your back!
- HEAVY DUTY D-RINGS: Our fall arrest harness is fully equipped with two side (2) D Rings and (1) Dorsal Ring suitable for primary fall arrest attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The construction harness has load bearing straps, made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (3) pass-through buckles located on the hips, chest and legs of the harness.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Regardless if its a mens or womens harness, correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our adjustable construction safety harness supports users within a small medium large capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) due to the adjustment points. To ensure your harnesses properly fit, see that all buckles are connected, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 - All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The THUNDER exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The THUNDER safety fall protection harness is ideal for a roofer, ironworker, construction work, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
Kwik Safety is one of the best fall arrest harness. It is a durable safety harness tool worth a try. Its body is made of synthetic materials guaranteeing durability. It has a safety certification from OSHA. Kwik Safety is equipped with three D-rings at the back.
The safety harness is a versatile suit for diverse work sites. A perfect pick for every user as it supports different weight range from 59 up to 140 kg. One feature that makes it exceptional is its comfort ability; thus, everyone’s choice.
- Three back D-rings
- Holds 59 to 140 kg
- Synthetic material made
- Comfortable to use
- Robust and Lightweight
- Best for average size users
- Excellent features
- Tough straps
- Effective for many users
- Quick and easy to adjust straps
- Easy to attach to the rope
- Does not have an instruction booklet
- Not fit for small size users
- Narrow leg straps
6. Guardian fall Protection(Qualcraft) 00815 BOS-T50 Bucket
- Safety Kit: Safe-tie Bucket is primarily designed for the safety of roofers and other crew members to help prevent accidental falls. It is perfect for restraint applications in construction work, roofing, thatching, and high-rise window cleaning tasks.
- Comfort: Safe-Tie Bucket undergoes rigorous testing standards to ensure optimum performance every time. Full-body harness with 5 adjustment points, features anti-slip back placard for user comfort. The bucket allows a maximum free fall of only 6 feet
- Shock Absorber: Lifeline assembly comes with an integrated shock absorber that eliminates the need of additional shock-absorbing lanyard. This also means lesser dead weight transferred to the dorsal D-ring which helps in reducing fatigue and increasing comfort for the user
- Safe-Tie Bucket: This Guardian roofing safety kit keeps equipment packed together when traveling to different jobsites. The waterproof bucket has a harness, anchor, and lifeline, made with steel, polyester, and nylon to boost durability.
- Specifications: OSHA, ANSI compliant Qual-Craft fall protection bucket has a capacity of 130 - 310 lbs and weighs 15 LBS. It includes 5 temper reusable anchor, universal velocity harness HUV, vertical lifeline assembly, shock pack, permanently attached positioning device, and 18in. lanyard extension
The Best fall arrest harness ideal for working on high points. It is also the best-sold safety harness because of its quality features. it is safe for use with home protective clothing. Guardian fall protection is robust and stable-suitable for use in different working stations and users
Guardian safety harness is easy to adjust according to one’s desire because of its five adjustable points. It is a heavy-duty product that is durable. With its detailed features, the Harness with tamper anchor is affordable.
- Five adjustable points
- stable and robust
- Heavy-duty tamper Anchor
- Perfect set
- Multipurpose Harness
- Cheap product
- Easy to use and adjust
7. Guardian fall protection 11173M-L seraph construction harness
- 6 points of Adjustment
- Quick-adjust torso buckles
- Hammer Loops
- Web Keepers
A cost-effective harness for construction workers. With quality features making it worth consideration. It is a safety harness equipped with hammer loops for top safety enhancement.
Guardian fall protection is the best fall protection harness with side D-ring and heavy-duty legs strap to hold your legs in the right position. It also gives extra safety to users from tripping and falling from high working areas.
The fall safety harnesses come in different sizes, from small to large—a great feature every user considers when choosing a harness. The safety harness with tool belt has enough space to give users adequate space to hang their working tools and hammer. The reason it is convenient to many.
- Hammer loop
- Side D-rings
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Heavy-duty leg and shoulder straps
- Tongue buckle
- Heavy-duty straps
- Easy and free movement with it
- Attachable waist straps
- Suitable for tools handing
- Extremely expensive
- Hard to adjust leg straps
- Not convenient for tall users
8. X-1bowhunter Roofing Safety Harness
No products found.
It is one of the best roofing harness appropriate for use in critical sites. As its name suggests, it is convenient and the best fall arrest harness used in tree climbing also rock climbing. It is designed with a keen level of protective features to meets its working environment.
Surprisingly it is how its features work together to create the product. The sling is webbing loops at the front side of the seat to hold you in place if a fall from a tree or roof. The harness tool belt combo is ANSI, and OSHA certified a trustworthy product to guarantee your safety in awful conditions.
People who spend time swinging on the Hunters Safety System X-1 need the item packed with leg and waist paddings. The two body parts exert more pressure during the process, and thus the safety harness has additional soft covers on these areas.
The product is synthetic polyester made the reason why it is a durable and robust product. It also has high-graded features to prevent it from heat and scratches. Lastly, the safety harness bears a maximum weight of 3500kg.
- Soft covers on the padding
- High-graded features
- Synthetic polyester material
- Safety certification by OSHA and ANSI
- Weighs maximum 3500kg
- Convenient in dangerous places
- Heavy-duty product
- Durable material
- Well and stable design
- Excellent protection
- High price
No products found.
9. 3M DBI-SALA Medium Exofit NEX Construction Full Body Style Harness
- BUILT-IN PADDING: Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- BACK D-RING: Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system, and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
- BUILT-IN REFLECTIVE PIPING: Enhances visibility in low light conditions.
- QUICK CONNECT CHEST AND LEG STRAPS: Lightweight one-handed use ensures fast connections.
- ANTI-TEAR BALLISTIC NYLON: Abrasion resistant for rugged strength and durability, has twice the endurance of standard nylon or polyester.
A significant safety harness with a tool belt. It is made with the best hybrid back, shoulder, and leg padding. It comes with a duo-lock to connect the chest and leg straps. With that, safety at your worksite is assured. The chest and leg paddings connect fast and more efficiently. In cases of urgency, you do not struggle to buckle up.
The harness tool belt combo is made of strong aluminum D-rings for extra safety. A built-in reflective material safety harness for good visibility when working on a low lit environment. 3M DBI is five stars rated because of the great comfort it gives to users.
- Aluminum D-rings
- Built-in reflective material
- Hybrid comfortable padding
- Integrated trauma straps
- Comfortable shoulder and back support
- Easy to adjust
- Multiple attachment points
- Comfortable for all-day wear
- Small tool belt
- Pinch at shoulder and hip
- Cam locks unlock often
10. JINGYAT full Body Safety Harness Fall Protection With 5D Ring
No products found.
The best safety harness for construction with incredible features. This is the best version of a safety harness to adopt if your working environment is critical. It is a harness tool belt combo to use in all weather conditions. Being ANSI certified is evident that the product has the quality and remarkable features.
JINGYAT full-body safety harness that is versatile to be used in different working sites. Its straps are heavy duty and adjustable, making your movement in different points easy and comfortable. In case of a sudden fall, this is the best fall protect Harness from holding you tightly in place.
For roofing jobs, JINGYAT is the best roofing harness. It consists of side D-rings and a fast-connect leg strap to hold you safely and flexible. Though it is not appropriate for handling heavyweights, it holds loads of 130 to 320Ibs on a safety rope.
The safety harness is durable with reflective webbing and indicators made of advanced technology features and high-grade materials.
- Side D-rings
- Advanced technology features
- High-graded materials
- Reflexive webbing
- Lifetime warranty
- Great design
- Accommodates heavyweight
- Safety certified
- Insolent features
- Superior protection
- Single size fitting
- High price
No products found.
Buying Guides: What to Consider When Select Safety Harness
Buying the right safety harness is always what one desires. With the hide and seek game in the market, the below-buying guide will help you get the top-rated safety harness.
There are several features to consider for your work harness;
The weight of the safety harness is necessary when you will work on high points and involve climbing. Consider a lightweight safety harness as a heavy one will be uncomfortable in the process if the weight of a safety harness is not on the list of the harness features. Contact the manufacturers for details.
The best safety harness to choose is the one made of aluminum hardware. However, it means spending extra dollars on the harness-as aluminum components are expensive than steel-made harnesses.
Although safety harnesses are adjustable, not all fit the same way. Most manufacturers manufacture different sizes of harnesses. Thus easy to choose your preferred size to fit well. A good safety harness should be fitting and not tightly holding your body, causing discomfort.
All safety harnesses should have a sizing guide to help you order for the right size. In case you want to buy different harness sizes, size the individuals who will be using them.
These are tiny metal rings on the harnesses for holding you into place in case of a fall. Any safety harness should have a maximum of one to six D-rings. The more the D-rings, the more your safety while at your work station.
You need to know where you will be using your safety harness. In places of more climbing, the best fall safety harness to choose is the one with more rings.
Your work harness should be straightforward and straightforward to adjust and wear. The ease of use depends on the connection points. There are three types of a connection point in every safety harness;
Pass-through buckles; consists of two metal plates. As the name suggests, one plate crisscrosses the second plate to hold you well. These harnesses are easy to use and more affordable.
Quick-connect buckles; buckles of these harnesses resemble car seat belts. They are more expensive than the other buckle types but popular because of their ease and limited time to buckle to your body.
Tongue buckles; the buckle is the same as a belt. When you buckle yourself, worrying about your safety should be the last thing to remember. As you well sort out and will not be loose while working. The only let down of the tongue buckle is the extra time you take to buckle yourself.
Going for a safety harness with an advanced webbing system is essential. The best webbing should meet your daily work requirements. For welders, a non-inflammable webbing is vital. It is appropriate in handling flames and heat.
For comfort working, an easy to adjust lightweight safety harness is the best choice. It helps you readjust it while giving you comfort when working.
We all need to work with equipment that is fit and secure. The best Harness should be easy to buckle up in case of urgency and adjust for proper fit. When emergencies emerge, the Harness should give you a fast option of unlocking and locking. You do not need a complicated lock structure that gives you a headache on how to operate.
Different users also have different fittings. A good safety harness should give the option of adjusting different sizes to fit well. You do not need a harness that holds your body tight; your body should have adequate air regardless of your working environment.
Many manufacturers have added adjustment features at the back of the product like D-ring to assure user safety when working on high points and in the air.
A safety harness with a tool belt needs high-quality and soft paddings to hold into place critical body parts for excellent usage and comfort. The padding is added most at the back of the safety harness to provide extra protection to the body parts when the user is in high places or working in the air. Other manufacturers add the padding on the waist and leg position for the safety protection of individual users. Padding ease muscle tension and pressure while holding the person in the right place.
Top-rated safety harnesses range from $30 to over $500. Know which safety harness you need depending on your working place. Safety of the harnesses should not give you headaches, for it is a guarantee. They pass through ANSI for safety certification; thus, all work harnesses meet safety standards.
When a safety harness is expensive, it guarantees that the paddings are more, which gives you a comfy experience when you wear. Also, the weight is lighter, as it is aluminum-made. For an advanced safety harness, be sure to pay more in the example of a nonflammable harness, thoughtful-made for welders. You will spend a range of $100 to $400 to get one.
The price of a safety harness with no specific features is lesser, and you can purchase your Harness at least $100
When working in high construction points, the safety harness is the right equipment to adopt. It not only holds you in place as you work. Get the best safety harness from the market after serious research to fall for the right product. Harness, like any other product purchased from the market, needs to be chosen after doing in-depth research on what you want.
When choosing a safety harness, consider your working environment. After getting the right product, the other thing to have in mind is how to wear and adjust. Finally, remember to take good care of your found companion. This will help it last for a long time.