Many people have trouble locating a good blues strat pickup because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great blues strat pickup, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best blues strat pickup Review:
- Color: Black
- All the attack, tone and feel that make Strats so famous and highly valued
- Has more power and warmth than a typical single-coil
- This is the pickup that everyone who loves the Strat sound has been waiting for
- Recommended for bridge, but can be used in all positions
- Set of three medium output alnico single-coil pickups
- Perfect for that 60’s ‘greybottom’ sound – down to the last detail
- Calibrated winds with a hot bridge pickup
- Usa-made “push-back” cloth wire for easy installation
- Wax potted and rwrp to reduce feedback and hum
- Fits Fender Style US/Mexico Style Standard Stratocaster Style Modern Style.If you use it for other Strat style guitar, you may need a modification for line up.
- Pickguard: 11 Holes, SSS Style. 4Ply Light Blue Pearl/White/Black/White, Pearl Plate and PVC Material
- Back Plate: 6 Holes, 0.092 inch thickness. 4Ply Light Blue Pearl/White/Black/White, Pearl Plate and PVC Material
- With pure aluminum foil shield at the backside, not the common aluminum-foil paper on the market, better shielding property and anti-interference. Double layers protect filmed on the top
- Package Included: 1 x Pickguard, 1 x Back Plate, 25 x Chrome Pickguard Screws, Light Blue Color: 50/52/52 Pickup Covers, 2T1V Control Knobs, 1 x Tip
- A hot bridge pickup with a strong attack in the bridge position
- The Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 replaces the Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues and the Virtual 2 bridge model
- Its Alnico 2 magnets allow the DiMarzio DP409 pickup to work very well in the neck position as well, for Strat players who want a very warm, round sound
- The DP409 pickup is recommended for bridge but can also be used in neck and middle
- Tech Talk: The same technology that allowed us to create the pure vintage Stratocaster sound of the Area '58 can also be used to design a much heavier guitar pickup
- 3 different sizes of 3pcs pickup cover are as follows: 48 mm (longest distance of center point of 6 holes of pickup cover is 48 mm, for pickup near neck). 50 mm (longest distance between center points of 6 holes of pickup cover is 50 mm, for middle pickup). 52 mm (longest distance between center points of 6 holes of pickup cover is 52 mm, for pickup near bridge).
- Includes 3 pcs pickup covers, 1 volume 2 tone knobs and 1 switch tip.
- Great guitar accessory and made of solid ABS plastic material
- Made of solid ABS plastic material. The covers are 48, 50 and 52mm spaced, fits Replacement for electric guitar. Great guitar accessory
- A great electric guitar accessory set .
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - High quality plastic single coil pickup covers (set of 3).
- TRADITIONAL FIT - Fits most Fender USA and Mexico Stratocaster electric guitars and many other similar brands.
- POLE SPACING - 2 1/16" (52.2mm) *Please measure your instrument first to be sure*
- DIMENSIONS - Width: 3 5/8" (83.5mm) | Height: 1/2" (12.7mm) | Mounting hole spacing: 3 1/16" (77.5mm)
- BRAND NEW - Vintage Forge Factory Fresh Packaging
- Dopro three mounting-screw or two mounting-screw round corner holes for humbucking bridge pickup; Fits most American Standard, Hot Rod, American Deluxe, Lonestar, Classic Series '70s Strat HSS models. Some modification may be needed for other models of Strats
- Pickguard holes may vary due to different country of origin or manufactured date, please double verify your screw-hole pattern according to our dimension photo to ensure the pickguard will fit your guitar.
- Made of plastic; Each pickguard has two layers of plastic films which should be peeled off after installing
- Thickness is about 2.2mm (+/- 0.2mm error, different bulks materials might be varied)
- Free pickguard mounting screws are included
- 11 screw holes in the side of pickguard, 3 single coil pickup holes were cut to fit American/Mexican Standard Fender Stratocaster.Back plate is as pictures shown.
- Material: 1Ply construction made of quality acrylic material. Color: blue mirror.
- There are 2 layers thin protective film on the front surface of the pickguard, peel off after installation.
- PURE aluminum foil shield on the backside, better shielding property and anti-interference.
- Package includes: 1pcs strat pickguard, 1pcs guitar backplate, 25pcs pickguard screws.
- Single-coil pickup perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound
- Combination of Alnico II and Alnico V magnets
- High output and excellent harmonics
- Used by Nick Lashley, Alanis Morissette, Mick Jagger, Rickey Medlocke, Mike Estes, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the Wallflowers
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First blues strat pickup.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of blues strat pickup and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your blues strat pickup from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each blues strat pickup description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the blues strat pickup you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a blues strat pickup with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of blues strat pickup will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a blues strat pickup . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a blues strat pickup?
- What are the benefits of buying a blues strat pickup?
- When searching for an effective blues strat pickup , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any blues strat pickup , let alone the best one?
- What are the best blues strat pickup s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about blues strat pickup?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning blues strat pickup, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.