Many people have trouble locating a good basking bulb for turtle because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great basking bulb for turtle, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best basking bulb for turtle Review:
- Directs heat and light toward a specific area for basking reptiles
- Package Dimensions: 6.096 H x 12.192 L x 6.604 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- 75 watt heavy duty splashproof halogen lamp is safe for use with all types of aquatic turtles or other water based terrarium animals.
- Long lasting bulb averages 2500 hours.
- Basking bulbs provide a focused beam of heat which is essential for many reptile species.
- Generates UVA which helps reptiles to see accurately and can promote natural behaviors. UVA rays promote breeding and feeding and are beneficial to your reptiles well being.
- 🦎Simulated Sunlight - LUCKY HERP heat bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, which is conducive to reptiles' activities, digestion and reproduction.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals - Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use - According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile light bulb is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Safety Instructions - You must use good quality ceramic lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats, and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking light bulb during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles. Do not turn on the heat bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- 🦎Unconditional refund for broken bulbs. Please contact LUCKY HERP customer service.
- Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals. Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETRs vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pet.
- Directs heat and light toward a specific area for basking reptiles
- Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals
- Country Of Origin: United States
- 50 watt Turtle Tuff halogen heat lamp
- ReptiSun 13 watt 5.0 UVB compact fluorescent lamp
- Perfect for all aquatic turtles
- 🦎Safe Material - LUCKY HERP reptile heat lamp bulbs are made of safe materials that you can use with confidence. Standard E27 screw interface, to work with a variety of lamp fixtures. And the use of a plating process to ensure anti-oxidation and explosion-proof. The vacuum glass tube to extend bulbs life.
- 🦎Simulated Natural Sunlight - Our UVA UVB Reptile Light is full-spectrum sun bulb and create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, which is conducive to reptiles' activities, digestion and reproduction. 3% UVB light in order to produces vitamin D3, promotes calcium absorption. In addition, the turtle basking light bulb has obvious prevention and improvement effect on the phenomenon of turtle backs.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals - Our heat light bulbs are perfect for small geckos, hatchling reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates. Such as turtle, tortoise, spiders, tarantulas, snake, ball python, lizard, gecko, bearded dragon, iguanas, frogs, hedgehog, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use - Reptile heat light bulb can not be used for a long time, which will shorten the life of the bulb. It is recommended to use 3-4 hours a day. Use in standard E27 lamp base, 110-120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Safety Instructions - 1.You must use good quality lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable; 2. Do not splash water on the reptile light bulb during use; 3. When using the reptile light, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles and do not use your hand to test the temperature; 4. Do not turn on the reptile bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- High Heat Efficiency: The reptile heat lamp bulb will warm reptiles very efficiently and will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium
- Improve Reptile Appetite: This UVA basking lamp bulb can simulate UVA UV light, promotes reptile appetite and body color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage: AC 120V; Power: 75W/100W; Material: Glass, Metal; last up to 1000 hours
- Easy To Install: The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- Quality Service: We promise a 30-day quality guarantee. If the product has not been used for over 30 days, please contact me by email and we will replace it for you free of charge
- Zoo Med Turtle Tuff Halogen Lamp is recommended for all types of aquatic turtles and other water-based terrarium animals.
- Turtle Tuff halogen lamps feature a special splash proof design that allows drops of water to hit it without causing it to burst.
- This long-lasting halogen lamp has an average burn life or 2500 hours.
- This lamp acts primarily as a heat source, generating UVA but not UVB rays.
- Professional Series Halogen Bulb has an Average Life Span of 2, 500 Hours
- Great for All Water Based Terrarium Animals
- Splash Proof Bulb Will Not Shatter Like Regular Heat Lamps when Accidentally Splashed with Water
- Makes your Animal's Colors Appear Richer
- Perfect for Aquatic Turtle Terrariums
- 【Standard E27】: Reptile heat bulb made from high-quality insulation glass material, standard E27 Screw interface, vacuum bulb not easy to age, suitable for most home lamp holders.
- 【3.0 Full Spectrum UVA UVB】: Basking heat lamp UVA UVB radiation promotes the food digestion and absorption of pets, produces vitamin D3, promotes calcium absorption, prevents soft nails and deformation, and stimulates reproduction.
- 【50W 110V Halogen Reptile Lamp】: Turtle light bulb power is 75W, the input voltage is AC 110V, size is 2 x 2in, easy to install, just twist the bulb into the screw holder of E27.
- 【Reptiles, Amphibians Dedicated】: Reptile lamp could be used for turtle, lizard, frogs, snakes, and various amphibians in the container. Only work with a dedicated holder of the reptile heat lamp.
- 【Please Note】: Pet bulbs can't be irradiated for a long time, which will shorten the life of the bulb, it is recommended to use 3-4 hours a day. For the health of pets, please buy high-quality reptile bulbs.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First basking bulb for turtle.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of basking bulb for turtle and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your basking bulb for turtle from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each basking bulb for turtle description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the basking bulb for turtle you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a basking bulb for turtle with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of basking bulb for turtle will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a basking bulb for turtle . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a basking bulb for turtle?
- What are the benefits of buying a basking bulb for turtle?
- When searching for an effective basking bulb for turtle , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any basking bulb for turtle , let alone the best one?
- What are the best basking bulb for turtle s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about basking bulb for turtle?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning basking bulb for turtle, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.