Many people have trouble locating a good backpacker guitar because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great backpacker guitar, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best backpacker guitar Review:
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Tonewood Back and Sides
- Unique Contour Neck Shape
- Features 24-Inch Scale Length
- Features 15 Frets
- ♫ A TASTE OF CARBON FIBER - Carbon Fiber may have become a buzzword in the acoustic guitar world. You are intrigued. But the price of at least hundreds of dollars scares you off a little bit. Then you discover Nova Go. It's carbon fiber and less expensive. You are thinking about giving this a shot, right? This is what we intended: bringing quality carbon fiber acoustic guitar, that's of great value.
- ♫ WHY CARBON FIBER - Nova Go is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it's impervious to temperature and humidity change. Taking it to chill on a beach with the hot bright sun up above, or to a hiking trip deep in a mountain, or even further to shoot some beautiful Instagram posts in a snow land, Nova Go would stay stable, with no warp nor cracks. That's the edge of carbon fiber acoustic guitars.
- ♫ SOLID BUILD & EASY TO PLAY - The body of Nova Go is 1/2 sized (33 in.), molded all in one piece, meaning that the bridge is a cohesive part of the top, not glued upon like traditional acoustic guitars. It would never snap or fall off. Meanwhile, we've put a truss rod into the neck, giving your more adjustability for the string action, even though the factory setup is already optimum.
- ♫ ZERO FRET - Also, the "Zero Fret" feature is added to this acoustic guitar for smoother tuning, and fret ends are polished to round edges for a more comfortable hand feel. 5 colors available: black, white, pink, blue, purple.
- ♫ PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - This Nova Go acoustic guitar comes with an EVA case, custom-made. The strap of the case is something original from us because it can be also used as the guitar strap. The packaging is colorful and delicately designed. You can send it straight as a gift to someone you love or care about. A hexagon wrench is also included for you to adjust the string action.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: The Martin Steel String Backpacker Guitar offers professional sound in a compact body style. It is easy to transport for those players who want authentic Martin tone, but need a compact and portable acoustic guitar. This traveler guitar is constructed using solid tonewoods for great-sounding campfire jams, backpacking trips, or wherever your travels might take you.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE DESIGN: The Martin Steel String Backpacker Guitar is perfect for the traveling guitarist in need of a quality portable guitar. These little steel string acoustic guitars are lightweight, durable, easy to play and tune, and fit into the smallest places. If you have to travel and can't bring your favorite full-sized acoustic guitar along, this backpacker guitar is ideal.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: The Martin Guitar Backpacker is made with quality tonewoods and includes sustainable wood certified parts with a hand-rubbed finish. The top is made from Sitka spruce and uses chrome-enclosed gear tuners. This portable guitar comes with a soft gig bag.
- ENHANCED PLAYABILITY: In addition to Martin's iconic tone known worldwide, our guitars deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level. Whether you're playing rock, country, folk, bluegrass, or jazz, these guitars deliver a natural playing experience that you will love.
- BACKPACKER GUITAR: Martin's superior guitar and string products remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin guitars are the real deal—not an imitation.
- The Washburn Rover line of acoustic guitars are the ultimate in travel guitar offerings
- Solid Spruce top and select mahogany back and sides for great acoustic tone
- This guitar scale length is a full 23.75"
- Includes a deluxe gigbag for easy, safe, and convenient transport
- Strings are D'Addario EXP16 coated phosphor bronze, light, 12-53
- Backpacker design
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard
- Compensated White Tusq Saddle
- Lightweight, durable, easy to play (and tune)
- full scale plans to build the martin backpacker travel Guitar
- scale 1:1 detailed plans printed on large format paper
- showing ,neck,frets,body, top side views
- mailed folded in large envelope
- very detailed, meaurements fret,neck,
- Full 25.5" Scale Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar
- Gig Bag Included
- The Ultra-Light Edge comes equipped with an acoustic piezo pickup and a standard 1/4-inch output jack.
- Standard strings. Standard tuners. Use your favorite set on all Ultra-Light Edges.
- The Ultra-Light Edge is globally sourced and assembled by hand at our Southern California.
- Designed for people who don't play anything
- Created to be played with as little as ONE FINGER!
- No Wrong Notes…Anyone Can Play!
- Key of G
- Made in the USA
- Piccolo cutaway style EW body Ovangkol top Ovangkol back and sides Rosewood fretboard and bridge Abalone rosette Chrome die-cast tuners 17" scale
- Smaller scale instruments have increased in popularity over the past few years, because not only do students seem to be starting younger than ever, but also the easy-to-transport guitar has become recognized as an excellent companion for the weary traveler
- From the on-the-go businessperson who needs a guitar that can fit in a plane’s overhead compartment, to the happy wanderer just looking to animate his sojourn with a song, the compact travel guitar can be an uplifting addition to any expedition
- The EWP14OPN is a 1/3-size, steel string Piccolo acoustic guitar
- Similar in scale to a Baritone ukulele (17”), the EWP14 sports an EW style cutaway body
- Comfortable 1/2 size guitar, with standard tuning
- Layered Mahogany top, back and sides
- Nub one nut, 1. 875" Width
- C-profile Mahogany neck; 22. 875" Scale Length
- Satin polyurethane Body and neck finish
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First backpacker guitar.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of backpacker guitar and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your backpacker guitar from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each backpacker guitar description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the backpacker guitar you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a backpacker guitar with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of backpacker guitar will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a backpacker guitar . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a backpacker guitar?
- What are the benefits of buying a backpacker guitar?
- When searching for an effective backpacker guitar , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any backpacker guitar , let alone the best one?
- What are the best backpacker guitar s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about backpacker guitar?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning backpacker guitar, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.