Many people have trouble locating a good arris modems because, as the consumer, they are not sure what makes one particular product better than another. This article will give you tips and tricks for finding a great arris modems, saving you time and energy.
Top 10 Best arris modems Review:
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 800 Mbps. Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. IMPORTANT NOTEL: A few units might show the brand as Motorola (and not Arris) as Arris had acquired Motorola for 2 years; hence it will be the same product and the same model
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm. Does NOT work with Charter cable provider.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time.
- Package Dimensions- 9.398 L X 31.826 H X 24.13 W (Cm)
- Product Type-Modem
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Weight-1.79897205792 Lbs
- APPROVED with Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse), Cox and more. If not sure call your cable provider to find out if approved to use. REQUIRES Cable Internet Service. Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router). NO support for Cable TELCO options
- Internet speeds up to 686 Mbps on 16 Download Channels and 131 Mbps on 4 Upload Channels, based on your cable ISP subscription. Approved for plans up to 400Mbps. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or router
- Great for streaming HD Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
- Requires cable internet service. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Providers like Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, etc. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon or CenturyLink.
- 32 DOWNLOAD & 8 UPLOAD channels to future proof your modem as your Cable ISP enhances service offerings. Recommended for plans up to 800 Mbps
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support
- The G36 Cable Modem Router features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port for multi-gigabit networking, plus 4 additional 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, reliable wired connections for devices like smart TVs, gaming consoles and more.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Modem features the latest technology offered by cable internet providers and is capable of combined download speeds up to 6.5 Gbps. It’s best for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps.
- Experience optimal network performance with Wi-Fi 6. The G36 provides Wi-Fi speeds up to 3000 Mbps for gaming, streaming, or working at top speeds.
- Approved for use with major U.S Cable Internet providers, including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity and many others. Not compatible with AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- Fast, Easy, Secure Setup with SURFboard Central App: Provides step-by-step instructions to set-up your network. Once complete, you can manage your network from anywhere, including setting screen time parental controls.
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem, AC2350 Dual band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including CableOne/ Sparkligh, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Grande Communicatio, Mediacom, RCN, Service Electric, Spectrum (Charter, TWC, BHN), Wave Broadband, WOW. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream DOCSIS 3 1 OFDM channels Best for cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps. Cable internet service required
- Wave 2 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS Cable Modem, AC2350 dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels. Best for cable internet speed plans up to 600 Mbps. Cable internet service required
- Wi-Fi 5 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your First arris modems.
Many people prefer buying products from Amazon for a reason. Amazon has a variety of arris modems and also works directly with manufacturers, despite being a credible platform. Rather than buying your arris modems from a retailer, you purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon serves as a third-party and works with a variety of manufacturers worldwide. In each arris modems description you will find a clear explanation. Making the right decision is easier with this information.
The guide contains information about the specifications of the arris modems you want, such as its size, function, and brand. If you want a arris modems with specific features, Amazon is your best bet. A list of arris modems will appear on your screen as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
The team at Aikencolon has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it's still critical you do your own research before purchasing a arris modems . You might ask the following questions:
- Does it make sense to buy a arris modems?
- What are the benefits of buying a arris modems?
- When searching for an effective arris modems , what factors should be considered?
- Why is it so important to invest in any arris modems , let alone the best one?
- What are the best arris modems s in the current market?
- Where can you find information such as this about arris modems?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning arris modems, and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.