The reason you need to read this article is because it will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. You'll learn about the best types of anker charger on the market today, what to look for when shopping for one, and information on how they're typically used.
Our 10 Best anker charger Reviews For 2022
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Less Time Charging: Patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies charge any device at its fastest possible speed, up to 2.4A. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
- Durable Design: Robust textured casing and premium internal components ensure perfect performance regardless of scrapes, bumps, or drops.
- Travel Ready: Compact design, foldable plug, and 100-240 volt input are ideal for worldwide travel.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 2 Elite, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) / PowerPort III 3-Port 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Fast Charging: Charge the iPhone 13 series to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
- Two-in-One: With 1 USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 PowerIQ USB-A port, you’re ready to charge two of your devices simultaneously.
- Ultra-Compact: All this power comes installed in a pocket-friendly compact body, to go wherever the journey takes you.
- Universal Compatibility: Charge virtually all your mobile devices at maximum speed with USB-C and standard USB input.
- What You Get: PowerPort PD 2, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55+ million powered by our leading technology
- A Galaxy of Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy. iPhones get a boosted 5W charge at 10% faster than other wireless chargers
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging
- What You Get: Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Stand) / PowerWave Stand, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Designed for iPhone: Provide full-speed 20W charging for the iPhone 13.
- High-Speed Charging: 20W USB-C charging gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than your old 5W charger.
- Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with our all-new ActiveShield️ safety system to offer enhanced protection. Features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature, and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- Small Size, Big Power: 45% smaller than an original 20W charger—but just as powerful.
- What You Get: Anker 511 Charger ( Nano Pro ), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
- Power 3 Devices at Once: With 2 USB-C ports and one USB-A port, you can charge your phone, notebook, and earbuds all at once from a single charger. Connect a single device to charge at up to 65W.
- Charge Up to 30 Minutes Faster: Our exclusive PowerIQ 4.0 technology features Dynamic Power Distribution, which detects the power needs of connected devices and adjusts power automatically to ensure faster, more efficient charging.
- Greener with GaN: If every household in the US used our GaNPrime products in place of non-GaNPrime products, the amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year—that's enough energy to power Hawaii for a full month.
- ActiveShield 2.0: Anker's proprietary technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to safeguard your connected devices.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W), silicone stabilizer, welcome guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 65 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Enhanced Durability: Improved construction techniques and materials make an iPhone charger cable that lasts 12X longer than the norm. Withstands 90-degree bends over 12,000 times, and bears up to 88 lbs of weight.
- Certified Performance: This iPhone charger cable is MFi certified and equipped with an Apple C48 Lightning plug to ensure total compatibility and high-speed charging.
- Improved Length: With 6 ft/1.8 m of cable, you’re able to “walk and talk” on the phone, relax in bed, or charge in any position that’s convenient for you.
- What You Get: Premium Nylon Lightning iPhone Charger Cable (6 ft/1.8 m), welcome guide, a lifetime warranty, and our friendly customer service.
- 40W Max Charging: Charge your MacBook Air at full speed when you connect to either port.
- Simultaneous Charging: Power up your iPhone 13 and your iPad at the same time, at full speed.
- Advanced Safety Features: Equipped with our all-new ActiveShield safety system to offer enhanced protection. Features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature, and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- Our Speed, Your Style: Choose between 4 unique colors to find the one that suits your style.
- What You Get: Anker 521 Charger (Nano Pro), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included). Note: This is not a foldable charger.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: 6 ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 6 (60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, extra hook-and-loop strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard 20W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet
- Wide Compatibility: Use the included MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable to charge virtually any device with a Lightning port including iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPad mini 5, and more
- What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, 6ft USB-C to Lightning cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service
Consider the Following Factors Before Select anker charger.
This is often an advantage because manufacturers deal with higher quality assurance and also provide a better warranty. However, there are things to consider when buying anker charger from Amazon.
Despite the best efforts of aikencolon.com with its thoughts and recommendations, it's still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for anker chargers you're considering purchasing. You might ask the following questions:
- Does buying a anker charger make sense?
- Why do we need to buy anker chargers?
- What are the factors to consider when shopping for effective anker chargers?
- What are the benefits of investing in a anker charger, much less the best one?
- Which anker chargers are popular right now?
- What is the best place to find information like this about anker chargers?
We believe you have many more questions than these concerning anker charger , and the only way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as possible.
What To Consider When Choosing A anker charger
One of the best platforms to purchase products like anker chargers is Amazon. The platform can be difficult to use if you are new to it, and finding the exact anker charger can sometimes be difficult.
These are some factors you should consider when choosing a anker charger on Amazon:
When you buy anker chargers from Amazon, you have to consider the price. No one would turn down quality products and affordable prices. By comparing prices from multiple sellers, you can select the best deal.
As part of buying a anker charger on Amazon, you should also consider the brand. There are different types of brands offered by different sellers, and in order to make the right decision, it is important to be knowledgeable about the brands offered by each seller. Apple brand is usually more expensive than less popular but high-quality brands.
Be sure to consider the functionality of a anker charger before making a purchase. A anker charger's functionality is usually determined by the specifications it contains. As the specs become more sophisticated, the functionality increases.
Before you could get a best anker charger , you only needed to know that. I wish you the best of luck with your new purchase! Don't forget to give us feedback!