|Rated for exposure to 1000 Volts AC & dielectrically tested at 10,000 Volts AC. These double insulated tools help you to comply with NFPA 70E Standards.|
The insulating materials are impact resistant & flame retardant. 2 color insulation helps make inspection easier & enhances overall safety. If you can see the yellow under layer, your tool might not be insulated properly & should undergo electrical retesting.
- Meet or exceeds current ASTM F1505-07 & IEC 900 Insulated Hand Tool Standards
- Designed for the elimination of sparks in explosive atmospheres
- Made with Aluminum Bronze & Copper Beryllium alloys
- 3/8 in. drive Ratchet
- 3 in. & 6 in. Flared Extensions
- Regular Sockets 6pt: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. 9/16 in.,5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in. & 7/8 in.
- Designed to use in tight spaces
- Plastic tool box