|The Krendl 349WC2.5 wall cavity nozzle has a wide oval discharge through allowing for the maximum flow of coarse, wet, recycled fibers without plugging. Rigid attachment of the spray tip body to an internally machined head eliminates misalignment and nuisance pressure tubing leaks caused by frequent accidental impacts. The turn-lock tips offer quick change features.
Additional Krendl Wall Cavity Nozzle sizes:
- streamlined, all-aluminum internally machined adjustable head
- quick-jet brass spray tips for fast insertion and removal
- 2" (5.1cm.), 2 1/2" (6.4cm.) or 3" (7.6 cm.) diameter connection for insulation supply hose
- 3/8" (9.5mm.) hose connection with shut-off ball valve for liquid supply hose
- (additional tip sizes available upon request)