*Sold in a minimum order of 2 cases (12 units per case) or your total Handi-Foam order must exceed $430
The Handi-Foam 40 Series Gun Foam Polyurethane Insulation Foam System fills & seals places that conventional insulation and caulking cannot, so contractors can fill small areas areas in buildings that may have been overlooked or missed. The Handi-Foam 40 Series Gun Foam comes in many sizes so you will have less waste on smaller jobs while creating a tighter overall building envelope.
40 Series Gun Foam by Handi-Foam may be applied onto clean surfaces to seal and fill
- Gaps, mud sills, t-joints, corner joints
- Beneath base plates
- Around utility panels, penetrations, pipes, etc.
- Filling bead for crevices and cracks
- Small cavities on irregular or flat surfaces
P40290 31 oz. 40 Series Gun Foam Features
UL Classified - File # R13919 Caulking and Sealants
ASTM E-84 (12.5%)
Weight 2.6 pounds per unit
- Insulation Value R 4 - 5 per inch
- Core Density - Nominal 1.1 lb/ft³ (17.6 kg/m³)
- Coverage 1757 Feet (536 M)
- Insulates while eliminating air infiltration
Tack free within approximately 5 min.
Cuttable in < 1 hour
- Fully cured in 12 - 24 hours