*Sold in a minimum order of 2 units or your total Handi-Foam order must exceed $400
The E84 chemically cured Polyurethane Insulation Foam System stars to expand in mere seconds and cures in a matter of minutes. Handi-Foam E84 products produce an air tight barrier that helps increase your indoor air quality, lower cooling and heating costs, as well as enabling you to achieve an Energy Star Rating along with LEED Credits.
E84 Class 1 P10705 II-105 Features
Meets Class 1 material building code requirements
Meets ASTM-E-84 Class 1 Standards
Made specifically for its flame retardancy
Weight 29 pounds per unit
- Insulation Value R6/inch
- Density 1.75 LB/FT³ (28KG/M³)
- Coverage 105 Board Feet (9.8 M²)
- Insulates while eliminating air infiltration
- Tack free within 30 - 60 sec.
Cuttable within 4 minutes
4 to 1 expansion ratio
- Don't forget extra nozzles. Anytime you stop spraying for 30 seconds or more, nozzles clog so YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR NOZZLE.